Advertisement No. : A-12/007/2019/Admn/RC/NISE Online Application Form
Already Registered user Login
Instructions to Candidates for filling Online Application:
1. The last date for submission of application is 15th April 2019 till 05:30 PM
2. Applicants can apply for more than one Post. However, seperate e-mail ID and Mobile number should be used for applying for more than one post.
3. The Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to pay the application fee as specified in the advertisement.
4. The soft copy of the NEFT/Bank Deposit payslip should be kept handy to complete the application submission process.
5. For any problem associated with filing the application for please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention Registration Key (If generated) while contacting us)
6. The last date of Submission of Online Application extended upto 15 days i.e. upto 30.04.2019.
7. Webpages are best viewed in Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
8. Submit online application well before the last date along-with legible and scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate, No Objection Certificate in .pdf format (with file size limit between 50KB to 100KB) for each document/attachment without any NCPOR_17protected and corrupted pdf file. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded.
9. Copies of certificates (self-attested) in support of educational qualification (10th Class Onwards), date of birth and experience, if any, should be uploaded with the application.
10. Please be noted that the online application form is not editable after final submission.
11. The applicants are not required to send hard copies.
12. A recent passport size photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format ( with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB ).
13. Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format ( with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB )
14. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application.Incomplete application shall be rejected.
15. Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference.