Advertisement No. A-12024/9/2022-Admin || Online Application Form
The last date to complete application submission is 27th March 2023
Already Registered user Login
Instructions to Candidates for filling Online Application:
- 1. The last date for submission of application is 27th March 2023.
- 2. Supporting documents file format must be in PDF. Before submission of online form kindly insure all supporting documents have properly uploaded and visible. .
- 3. The Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to pay the application fee as specified in the advertisement.
- 4. For any problem associated with filing the application for please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention Registration Key (If generated) while contacting us)
- 5. Webpages are best viewed in Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
- 6. Submit online application well before the last date along-with legible and scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate, No Objection Certificate in .pdf format (with maximum file size 1MB) for each document/attachment. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded.
- 7. Copies of certificates (self-attested) in support of educational qualification (10th Class Onwards), date of birth and experience, if any, should be uploaded with the application.
- 8. Please be noted that the online application form is not editable after final submission.
- 9. The applicants are not required to send hard copies.
- 10. A recent passport size photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format ( with file size limit between 10KB to 100 KB ).
- 11. Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format ( with file size limit between 10KB to 20 KB )
- 12. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application.Incomplete application shall be rejected.
- 13. Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
- 14. Applicants are advised to provided all the information alongwith attachments in the application form and personally checked correctness of the same. If any discripency in the data or any documents not received in NISE through this online portal entire responsibility will lie on applicant and NISE will not be responsible for the same.